lancaster
(.470 member)
01/01/16 06:27 PM
Re: The best Mosin sporting rifle project in world history

what a turmoil

well, its all about being able to calculate and knowledge is power. if having a rare and for this reason valuable military rifle I sell it for making maximum profit to the one who is paying the most.

for this I need knowledge before to calculate the value of the piece. used guns are a special branch of the antiques market but in the end its the same like new guns. a rifle coming from the house of a best gun maker for maybe 15000$ is only worth this because people are willing to pay this price.

I dont wish to change my own mosin rifle against anything of this because I HAVE work on this for years of my lifetime and nobody can pay me for this!

some rare mosin going today for more then 1000$ and it doesn't matter they are made in millions before or not. it will be wise to look what you have.
so if looking for a maximum profit before I get parts as cheap as possible for a project. for my Vergueiro sporter I bought a mismatched deaktivated rifle for 50 euro that nobody else want in an auction. dont need the drilled and welded barrel only want the action where all parts are polished by my hands than so dont care about the rest: mismatched, worn or rusty.
no licence fee for a rifle I buy to destroy it and than licence fee again for the new rifle when its build.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com