FrankS
(.300 member)
01/07/12 05:47 PM
Re: The best Mosin sporting rifle project in world history

Well if any of you gentlemen come across one of the 28/76 moisin stocks Please do not hesitate to inform me. Actually I have two of the UK-59 machine gun barrels. I bought both from TGI international. The first one was the regular one just a bbl that had the locking lugs turned off and rechambered to 7.62x54R. The second UK-59 bbl was intended to be a replacement barrel for this model machine gun. Still has the carry handle on it as well as the rather cone type flash hider. Could remove the flash hider and install a very effective muzzle brake to cut down on recoil. I seriously believe that the Moisin Nagant rifle in its many varied forms may yet be a sleeper in the gun world. They may look ancient, obsolete but the Finnish reworked one I have Model 27 shoots great with cast bullets. So what could be better than a Finnish 28/76 stock, Finnish hex receivered action and a Czech heavy machine gun barrel. And I have a couple sets of Finnish triggers and sears put away for just a project like this. Thanks for listening. Frank

Contact Us NitroExpress.com