lancaster
(.470 member)
18/01/10 06:22 AM
Re: The best Mosin sporting rifle project in world history

the true and only empire of evil

after some years in the biggest gun show ever, the net, I am not surprise to see this Bockbüchsflinte and also not surprise it was a german gun, better saying a Suhl made gun for the swiss market. but its equal rare to the Suhl made cap gun in 10,3x60R I seeing once.

this post have now 412 view with 41 replies, the older win 95 post have 1930views/55 replies. its remarkable how much interest the 9,3x53R generate. the gun industry developt a new series of super short magnum blabla rounds every year. importing the baikal singel shot rifle and the new made 9,3x53R Mosins from Russia seem's me a much better idea.
two years ago my knowledge about the mosin was what's today about the lee enfield.
close to zero!
it all come's with the cartridge that nobody realy know's but this situation is now change. and why not build a rifle? we all have seen this before http://www.rathcoombe.net/sci-tech/ballistics/custom_rifles/classic_mannlicher.html
for me it was a great inspiration: yes, we living in the plastic/stainless age but dont care about this

the 9,3x74R is the rimmed version of the 9,3x62 - the 9,3x53R is the rimmed version of the 9,3x57

Contact Us NitroExpress.com