NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/12/23 03:38 AM
Re: The Puma White Hunter

When I was 15, one could buy any long srm, except full auto, and walk out with it. Registration was only brought in again a few years earlier. Handguns needed a club for a long time.

In the 1990s increased gun laws.

After 1996, semi auto lomg arms mostly banned. Pump action shotguns because of movies.

2003, large calibre handguns more restricted, and short handguns.

Some time since then knife legislation.

Asian street gangs, Bikie gangs, there's always an excuse for increased controls. Never jihardis and Muslims though ....

Some of my knives might be prohibited (?). But collectors can still own. I'm a collector.

These WH and similar knives are all hunting knives. Not a problem.

As I said good decent cops aren't a big problem, I've worn my Leatherman belt pouch and not been questioned. As one would expect. If some little dictator ... Or one is targeted, who knows. I'd defend my legitimate and legal use strenuously. "I'm about to open an envelope, buy an apple to peel it, use the can or bottle opener, use the pliers as a cigar holder ... no kidding, it's got tobacco taf on it ...cut wire, use the scissors, cut my fingernails, use the file to smooth them off, , use the screwdriver, use the tweezers. Use the cork screw,cut twine, irrigation hoses, gut, skin a rabbit or deer ... I like using a small folder as a steak knife, instead of crappy blunt cafe or cafeteria knives. Endless use for the tools. Especially a Leatherman and Swiss army knife.

I'd leave the Spetznaz DV2 O0of Waidblatt in the vehicle or at home. They'd come in handy for very large animals or wood cutting, building shelters.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com