NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
05/12/23 05:10 PM
The Puma White Hunter

As you would be aware I have a Puma White Hunter style custom Tomas Williams Damascus knife.

I've always wanted a Puma White Hunter so jumped at one of these. I was surprised that it was smaller than I thought it was in the pictures. I remember seeing an advert for a knife I could not afford of a two knife Puma set. A White Hunted and a Jagdnicker, I think, Hunting knife. Both with stag antler grips. In a two knife sheath. In these photos the WH looked quite large.

I have a Pump Forsternicker, a forester knife. A similar knife to the Jagdnicker. So I have my "set".

I originally bought my White Hunter as a display knife. But I have been thinking of using it practically.

We're any of these White Hunter knives practically used? Good for antelope to buffalo, deer to buffalo? Too large for rabbits.

Quote:

A new knife, a Thomas Williams custom, styled on the Puma White Hunter with a damascus blade. Folded 4 times to achieve 416 layers.

http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=181331&page=0&fpart=2&vc=1

Contact Us NitroExpress.com