Norman4
(.300 member)
27/01/15 05:33 AM
Re: Full length shot of the Arrows - Warbow thread

My brother owns a beautiful custom Jaeger rifle. Flintlock of course. I should see if I can convince him to let me photograph it for the forum someday. He uses it for some of the same reasons as you do the bow. Yes there's the history, but he feels that he will always have a shootable firearm as long as he has a flintlock rifle. He's taken all of our native game here except the moose, and that only for lack of luck in the permit draw. One day I will have a nice flintlock fowler for the same reasons. I own an inline which is about as romantic as a club, though more efficient. I also have a nice Pedersoli .50 percussion long rifle. It's okay. Our laws are similar here regarding the possession of muzzleloaders and bows by felons. Percussions are allowed, except for any of the inlines that the BATF requires a person to fill out a firearms form for. Those aren't allowed. Of course that's just here in VT, some of the other states are not so generous. I am ambivalent there. Most felons I know have given up their right and privledge to possess a firearm. The only debate I could see, would be what makes a felon. That could get fuzzy someday. But I'll leave that one alone. Norman4

Contact Us NitroExpress.com