xausa
(.400 member)
18/01/08 01:21 AM
Re: Matching 20g barrels for ordered double rifle

I'm attaching the correspondence I had with Briley. They are reproduced with the most recent messages printed first, so you should read from bottom to top.

The operative phrases are: "Have you tried Mialls? Please let me know what they are charging. It should be the same as us. If not I will try to get you sorted out at fair price."

You should contact this person directly and take him up on his offer to intercede.

"Wow, $700 for threading! That is insane! Our even coem with five chokes. Have you tried Mialls? Please let me know what they are charging. It should be the same as us.

Australia
Mialls/Briley Australia
(Briley Thinwall, Full services and parts)
59 Playne St Frankston, Victoria, Australia, 3199
Technical (03) 97831576
Orders (03) 97811668
Fax:(03) 97837887

If not I will try to get you sorted out at fair price.

Have a great day!

Stephen

On Jan 11, 2008 3:59 PM, Bill Warren <wtwiii@wk.net> wrote:

The barrels are not threaded.

You advertise fitting and furnishing a set of choke tubes for a double barrelled gun for $399.00 at your location. Is there anyone in Australia whom you authorize to furnish and install your tubes at a comparable price?
----- Original Message -----
To: Bill Warren
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: choke tubes

If they are threaded we can supply chokes to you. Sometimes people ask for us to overide the actual threads as well.

On Jan 11, 2008 1:31 PM, Bill Warren <wtwiii@wk.net> wrote:

No idea, but since the barrels have not even been ordered yet, I am sure they could be ordered Full and Full to simplify fitting.
----- Original Message -----
To: Bill Warren
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: choke tubes

Hi Bill,

Do you know the Briley Series number or thin wall choke measurements for the shotgun's barrels?

On Jan 11, 2008 11:35 AM, Bill Warren <wtwiii@wk.net> wrote:

Do you have a representative in Australia who can sell/install Briley thin wall tubes? A friend in Australia is ordering a Merkel S/S double rifle with interchangeable 20 gauge shotgun barrels he would like to fit with tubes, but the Merkel dealer there wants A$786 to furnish the barrels with Briley tubes.

Thanks,

Bill Warren

--

Stephen Mario Paizis
SMPInvestimenti
832-512-8105
http://www.smpinvestimenti.com

Clients:
-http://www.briley.com"

Contact Us NitroExpress.com