DM
(.300 member)
13/12/07 11:07 AM
Re: WHO uses BUCKSHOT??

Quote:

; Anyone who shoots at a moose with a load of bird shot, or buck shot for that matter needs to have their hunting priveledges removed & firearms confisacted. Have some repect for that animal. I do not believe your moose story.

First off, who said i was hunting?

I lived in Alaska for many years, (25 to be exact) and one year in the early 70's i burned out... All my meat burned up in that fire along with my house in the middle of the winter... When it comes to going without or using what you have, you use what you have... And one thing i "didn't" have, is money!

I never said any of the shot penetrated a rib, but it did happen as i said in my last post... I still have friends in Alaska who will tell you if i'm a lier or a story teller. (read bull shi**er) PM me and i'll give you a phone number, so you can call and ask anything you want about me... Any takers???

I didn't see anyone volunteer to be shot with that .338 as i described in the other post... You just know that buckshot is harmless at that range, so what's the problem???

BTW, i shot that moose with the shotgun i posted picts of below in this forum... Of course that was long before it looked like it does in the picts...

Lastly, as i already said in the other post, i do not like buckshot, but it does work if used properly...

DM

Contact Us NitroExpress.com