DUGABOY1
(.400 member)
27/12/03 08:12 AM
Re: Check this out. How lucky are we here anyway?

I agree this isn't Tibbe! Tibbe has 10 times the knowledge of firearms, than cjishere2 does, and tibbe is not too swift!

I went over to Bushnell, and went through every forum there, and this joker is prolific on every subject listed on that site, and I have not read anything he has written that is even in the ball park of correct. That is not what amazed me, so much as the "pied pieper" following he commands! It seems the blind don't mind being led by the blinder!

cjishere2's failier to understand Double rifles, is not supriseing, to me. I have always been amazed at the answers one gets,to questions pertaining to double rifles, by even by some very well known gunsmiths, and people in the USA, who have years of experience with rifles, and shooting. It is a simple fact that double rifles are not generally understood, by many shooters, especially in the USA.

IMO, if you ask 10 people around a hunting camp fire, in the USA, and to some extent, in Africa, as well, the reason for, or the value of a double rifle, you will get 10 different answers. About 2 out of the 10 will not be aware of their existance at all. Another 4 will know of their existance, but cannot give any sound reason for their value, monetarily, or for their usefullness. Another 2 will not be able to tell you how they work, or any maker other than H&H. The last two will be aware of their place as stopping rifles, but still not understand how they work.

I would say none of the 10 would understand anything about how to work up a proper load for them, and cannot tell you what the term "REGULATE means!

This guy, however, is all over the place, with a lot of day dreams, he touts as FACT, and is believed by the masses there! That is believed by everyone except for Micky, and Xnitro!

I think this is about 18, to 20 year old wantabe, and probably form one of the larger cities in the Eastern USA, and has read a lot of Field and Stream, to gain what little he does know, and was lucky enough to find a website full of guys who know less than he does, if that is possible!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com