Kamikaze
(.224 member)
30/12/05 04:44 AM
Shooting the .600 Nitro Express Pistol AGAIN!

jlbell (and others),

As soon as my schedule allows and can get out onto the range, I will be shooting the .600 nitro pistol again. If there's enough interest, I will do another video clip. Chances are, due to safety concerns (for inexperienced shooters), it will be only me shooting. Now, that I know what to expect (in recoil), I will be better prepared.

As far as "bragging rights", everyone has a threshold. Even if your max is shooting a firearm for the first time, anyone who has done what they set out to do, has the right to brag about what they have accomplished.

I guess, I could brag about the numerous big bore pistols I've shot (and survived), but no one really cares about that. The .600 Nitro Express being a rare animal (especially in a 7-pound handgun) is what captures the imagination of most.

For those who who "dare" to think about shooting something a little bigger, with more kick, more boom, or just going to the range and having everyone there look in your direction when you touch-off your handcannon. For those who just wonder what it would be like to have all that "power" in your hand. Even those who have fired, and still think the Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum Revolver is the most powerful handgun in the world.
Because you have gone one step beyond anyone else who hasn't, I APPLAUDE YOU!

Shooting the .600 Nitro Pistol was just the latest (and most interesting) of my escapades. Who knows where it will end?

Is there a Club for Big Bore Handgun Shooters? The kind of club that has T-shirts, ball caps, and a patch?

Bob (Kamikaze)

Contact Us NitroExpress.com