Ripp
(.577 member)
03/02/22 03:48 AM
Re: The 6 Best Dangerous Game Cartridges

Quote:

Elephant can be different due to hunting or poaching pressure.

Some of the stories I mentioned came from Ambroselli. A park. Elephant there relatively unharrassed. And more so used to humans. Also Addo. One bull in Addo was in must. Every bull seems to be leaking in the Zambezi Valley ...

One elephant in Zambia on the Zambezi the camp PH said must be insane. He or she loved to hunt humans, playing cat and mouse with them among the buildings. They wondered what would result if it ever caught someone.

A big factor on dangerousness is moose are relatively easy to kill. Elephant far less so. Yes brain shots shop them well. I've never had to do one on a charging ele.

Back to calm Addo. I remember our vehicle was chased by an angry elephant running after he for a long distance on the road/track.

I also remember how annoyed I was when the little scaredy cat tourists demanded we drive a lot faster to "get away" destroying my video opportunity. I am thoroughly sick of pathetic people on tourist safaris either being scared of the big mean buffalo and wanting to get away from them, dive faster, get away, or screaming with sudden delight everytime they see animals close causing the previously undisturbed beasts to run away and cause more arse photographs ...

Hopefully the vaxes can fill the herds ....

Why is that about the Zambezi bulls?? I noticed the same thing.. they were all leaking it seemed..

The tuskless I shot was a brain shot at 16 yards with Ian.... he cautioned us to remain totally still after the shot to stay hidden from the others.. stated if they spotted us we most likely would have to shoot our way out of it.. Actually was one of the most fun hunts of my lifetime.. more exciting than buffalo and lion honestly..

Contact Us NitroExpress.com