Ripp
(.577 member)
03/02/22 03:20 AM
Re: The 6 Best Dangerous Game Cartridges

Quote:

About these sorts of articles. They are bread and butter for forums and social media to argue and pontificate about. I am sure some authors write seriously. But if they were a tv advert they would have an actor with an annoying voice. For attention and remembrance.

Always different newbies vs experienced persons reading. Many articles are good value for a newbie sponge.

NE scares a lot of newcomers. So much knowledge and experience among our members it is amazing.

I saw another thread on Farcebook, "which is better, .30-06 0r a .300 mag?". A big advance on "which is better, a .308 or a .30-06?"

So really, it is a huge improvement, should a .404 or a .416 or a .375 should be included on a dangerous game rifle list. Btw my answer is yes, all three absolutely.

(PS I said that last paragraph in a squeaky annoyingly remembers or high pitched voice. )

I read and usually don't respond to a lot of what I see/read on Farcebook.. However there are times its so blatantly wrong I cant help myself and responds.. makes me chuckle when you hit them with a few facts they cant respond to.. Last week a guy was giving his opinion on caliber and bullet type for hunting elk.. I responded asking him how many elk he had taken and if he had any photos of them..Shocker I know, he responded saying he had never actually taken an elk, all he had stated was from articles he had read.. Imagine that.,,,

Contact Us NitroExpress.com