Woldan
(.224 member)
23/12/20 11:26 PM
Re: CZ 602 - Big bore entry rifle

Quote:

Woldan
Hope this helps
93x64mm

Thank you, certainly does! Also - AH! Stupid me did not realize you had to push the firing pin disassembly button on an *already* cocked bolt, does not work WHEN cocking it. Just got it out, super easy.

As for the missing peep sight, I will try to use the express sights first and see what happens, the front blade looks actually fine enough to be able to hit something with it at 50 & 100. I do have several rifles with peeps, maybe the express sights will become a welcome new challenge.

Quote:

No P320's in stock and twice the price I was told they were. But looked at two P226's instead and really want one of those. Second hand, so more affordable to me. Still more than a new P320.

Twice? Now that's unfortunate. If you could get a used P226 close to the same price as one of those overpriced 320, maybe that's worth jumping on - The all metal frame of the P226 is very nice, those are sweet solid pistols. Considered getting one too, but never found a well priced one, with my pistol budget at around 800-900. Also a reason why I got the Glock, brand new under 600, hard to argue with that.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com