Karl
(.275 member)
11/05/19 12:46 PM
Re: Bigbore you always wanted but never got?

Quote:

Its a big secret ... called asking politely before doing it against membership rules ...

The big secret is time travel apparently. The rules weren't in place 10 years ago when I used regional description in my profile. We covered this twice now.

Quote:

... and not continuing to act like a complete ....

As to acting like a 'Complete No.1' - adding angry capitalised remarks to a members profile, over a comment put there 10-15 years ago, how would you describe that? You did this before you even mentioned the new policy changes here btw. You threw a tantrum in effect.

A polite PM yourself or a short comment without all that nonsense would have gotten the message across a little better.

I am guessing some of the debates we had as younger men have really taken a toll. I returned here to add some content, you obviously aren't getting the traffic you used to and I wanted an Aussie site to launchpad some shooter magazine articles I am doing on some guns I found abroad, mostly belonging to the old ele hunters.

I'll take my bongos to accurate reloading where everyone is welcome. Well almost everyone.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com