NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
06/04/19 02:27 AM
Re: Bigbore you always wanted but never got?

Quote:

you might want to get onto your NE team regards its screening speed, I have been here for 16 years ago and changed my location to global hotspots probably 6-7 years ago

As to PM, its fine, you raised it here so I'm happy to respond publicly.
At the time I was between several Middle Eastern and African states and aside from the safety issue of not broadcasting my location it also summed up being on the two continents the easiest way.

My situation remains similar however whatever you want to put for my location feel free. Also not sure who you are having the discussion with about the Bio/GAF issue?

Hi Karl, as a member from 2003, a long time ago, the location requriement didn't exist then. It is due to laws in Aust, and the admins might be held responsible for certain types of posts in certain states. So if necessary, ... Also laws regarding selling firearms.

As for the BIO, look to your own profile, where you obviously inserted that comment. The BIO requirement came a long time after 2003.

And it hasn't been noticed as you haven't posted for years. Welcome back from your "hotspots".

Contact Us NitroExpress.com