Ripp
(.577 member)
06/02/09 06:46 AM
Re: CZ Safari Classic 550 Quality Issues

Quote:

rod

the custom shop lies in america and have nothing to do as such with CZ operations, the reason i know is, i had a rather extensive visit at the factory, a few years ago, where the topic came up.

the guns leaves cz factory in europe as parts except barrels and other small stuff, get exported to US and being made as the big guns there.
what im saying is that the custom shop work is US work, so it shouldent be hard to get fixed in the us.

CZ-usa is a company all for itself and has supply strings to europe but a lot of assambly and fitting is done in the us.

i dont think it matters for the small stuff, 9,3 cal. and below, as i think it is the same guns but the big stuff is only in america.

best regards

peter

Man, I looked at a CZ in 375 yesterday after reading this thread...horrible as to working the action..felt like it was drug down a gravel road for about 20 miles...

I have 2 smaller ones--one in .17HMR and .204 Ruger---they both shoot really well..but as 9.3 mentioned..had work done to them..

Do NOT agree anyone needs to spend over 10K go get a good functioning gun...have seen several for half that --that worked great...

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com