paradox_
(.375 member)
15/12/08 12:32 PM
Re: .375H&H and Woodleigh bullets?

9three,
Yes, thank you very much. I would like to point out that the thread topic is" 375H&H and Woodleigh bullets", so that created some confusion for me.....I do apologize for assuming thats what we were talking about.

Many of us well know that good communication is everything and I am very pleased to know that this thread and criticisms contained therein are not about Woodleigh bullets...our thanks go to you.

My comments were derived from a passionate defense of what is a great Aussie product and just as importantly a defense of those guys from this part of the world who have probably done more than most to pioneer the resurgence in double rifle interest, load development,big game bullet manufacture, and many things related.
So forgive my rush to defend what I percieved to be criticism of our homegrown product.

Lets all remember , as 500 pointed out all bullets fail. None are perfect. Customer service "failure" is another issue.

Lastly, and finally for me is Ndumos comment re. his "recommended list", I thought it displayed just a tad of arrogance and self opinion,( not withstanding his obvious experience), which I think may have set off some of the reactive comments contained here.

Thats it for me.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com