Schauckis
(.300 member)
06/10/08 06:25 AM
Re: 9,3 x 64 Brenneke

Quote:

PH Tony Sānchez Ariņo used the 9,3x64 with brennecke tug on lions and trust this load for dangerous situations

http://www.tembo.co.za/tradebulletin/bulletin_view.asp

9,3 x 64 (Brenneke)

This rifle has seen action in several African countries, responsible for three Cape buffalo, lion, leopard, hippo and a host of other species. This was my primary hunting rifle when hunting internationally for trophies, when I did not know what species to expect next, what conditions, distance etc. It is therefore my primary “all-rounder”, capable of taking buffalo or elephant in forced situations. It is important to note that this calibre is MARGINAL when taking on either of these species. It requires exceptional marksmanship, as there is no room for error.It has taken more than thirty different species internationally. The 9,3 x 64 (Brenneke) is balistically marginally better than the ..375.

Price: R 45 000,00 ONCO. Talk to me.

Pardon me for asking like a mega-stoopid question, but: are these Tony Sanchez-Arino's rifles??
How do you know?
Seller seems to be in RSA, as far as I know, Tony lives in Spain.

I don't seem to recollect him ever commenting on the 9,3x64 (not that I've read an awful lot written by him).

Contact Us NitroExpress.com