bigdog
(.375 member)
26/03/08 08:08 AM
Re: TRADGEDY

Kyle, two years ago today was the accident that changed our lives forever. I still haven't figured out how to pull the knife out of my heart. Out world is still rocked to the absolute core with out you here. I miss you in the morning , at night and every minute in between. I have done some mammoth gun trades and purchases over the past 2 years. I have gotten 2 4 bores, 2 700 Ahr's, 2 600 Ahr's, a 500 double, a 470 double, and a 500 Jeffery. I would gladly give them all away to be able to spend 10 minutes with you. I can't believe I still miss you so much after two years. We are plodding along, but nothing has taken away the everyday pain of not sharing our lives with you. I still think God must have been away doing something else the 3 days you were fighting to stay alive in the hospital. How he could not hear the thousands of prayers for you to get better has me totally dumbfounded. I keep praying that I will get to see you some day. The thought of not seeing you for another 10 or 20 years is very disheartening. We will always love you and you will be in our hearts and on our minds for the rest of our lives.I would still to anything to see you for a few moments. As my line says "Kyle, I love you buddy, Dad". Guns are great, but they are nothing compared to your family. To everyone on this forum, give your precious kids and big hug tonight for me from Kyle. thanks Ken

Contact Us NitroExpress.com