NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
12/10/23 03:31 PM
Re: BGRC Nationals 2023

Quote:

Matt was a bit of an expert on the steaks and to cook about 35 of them and keep the juicy was a sterling job.

I wasn't aware Matt was the steak chef. Excellent cooking, everyone I heard commented on the steaks, both reasonable steaks and cooked to remain juicy, not rare but not overcooked either. "Well done" to Matt. I doubt I could cook that many steaks at once to such a good standard.

I was also impressed with the breakfast Matt cooked for himself and his son, Sunday morning. Mushrooms, shallots and what other cooked with vermouth. Served on wooden boards.

I want the recipe!

I didn't see the steaks cooking out back, but Matt how was it done? Seared on both sides then into a warming grill for a period of time?

Sergeant Major Will was also good ordering guys five or six times his age around.

SA had a camp or pot rifle competition using Lithgow .22 RF single shots, sometimes unreliable, perfect for youths or to the annoyance of seventy year olds.

Well done for the weekend to Vic BGRC and those working and involved behind the scenes.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com