mikeh416Rigby
(.450 member)
02/01/08 03:08 AM
North Fork Bullets are no more...

This is from a post by Allen Day on another forum.

A couple of weeks ago, Mike Brady gave me a call and informed me that he had made the decision to get out of the bullet making business and pursue other opportunities. He asked me to keep this decision under my hat until after the first of the year.

This is very unfortunate, since Mike's North Fork bullet line was and is some of the most accurate and best-performing true premium big game bullets that has ever been produced, and North Fork bullets have a stellar reputation in Africa and with everyone who has used them on big game anywhere.

I've still got a supply of North Fork solids and softs for my 416 Rem. Mag., enough to get me by for this year's hunting, certainly, but that's about it.

A lot of hunters are going to be extremely disappointed over this decision, but I'm sure that Mike is doing what's best for his future at this point, and I wish him only the best in all that he does. He's a straight player who has always played straight with me, and he has my thanks and my respect for being a man of skill and integrity.

I'd love to see some other established company (Hornady, etc.) acquire North Fork, because it's simply too good a product to die..........

AD

Contact Us NitroExpress.com