hoppdoc
(.400 member)
24/12/07 02:38 PM
Re: Wilbur Smith, so eloquent

Nakihunter--

You seem sensized by any remark regarding race--indeed that appears to be a PREOCCUPATION!!

If you have a principle to draw a line in the sand and defend to the death then please do so.

I believe my observations to be correct on the topics reviewed. They are not PC but that is other peoples problems. I don't sugar coat problems or rationalize others actions. They are what they are. Statistics don't lie if interpreted correctly.

If you have substantial info to the contrary please speak out--

I practice Medicine and the reality is I act in a multicultural world with multinational MD's and multitudes of non white patients. I don't feel prejudice toward any black or white man or anyone from any race who is a moral person.It is nonsensical to act otherwise. Let anyone act and suggest otherwise then I am wary indeed.

One should ID problems in depth objectively and arrive at solutions that any reasonable person would agree with. Don't you agree??

So again how does hunting have squat to to with impairing the "swarming Black humanity" of Africa? Hunting is preserving a natural resourse from the self destructive behavior of their own societies.Pure money will not solve it,I guarantee you.The solution must come from the people themselves and their own governments intelligent solutions.

On a different note, totally apart from this debate- Merry Christmas to you!!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com