hoppdoc
(.400 member)
24/12/07 01:33 AM
Re: Wilbur Smith, so eloquent

Without the $$$ from hunting the game in Africa would be gone-Far better to preserve hunted species than expect that money would solve all the blacks problems in Africa-Ultimatley they must solve those issues internally within their cultures, not with hunters money. Feed them yes, but show them how to farm,etc,not just wait to be feed!!

The problem of "swarming humanity of Blacks"(I assume=impoverished blacks) cannot be resolved with just money as its a multfactoral cultural issue.

Curious that in the US we have thrown BILLIONS of dollars at "Swarming black humanity" and other impoverished peoples with little improvement in their ability to contribute to society--Welfare money begets a mentality("something is owed to me,I'm not responsible") that begets crime- be it drugs,violent crime,human trafficing et al--"Swarming Black Humanity"(impoverished blacks) remains culturally/morally infested so that the welfare dole promotes their lifestyle.Crime statistics support that.

My sheriff meets with other sheriffs regularly. It is his opinion if you could remove the high welfare, low income projects and surrounding low income housing that 80% of the drugs and violent crime would disappear!!These places are where he sends his deputies go again and again and again for violent crimes.

So I say--hunt Africa so your dollars and animals feed africans and definitely send money to charities that feed Africans, but don't expect a constant money dole to solve the issues that their cultures must evolve and solve internally.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com