peter
(removed)
23/12/07 09:26 PM
Re: Wilbur Smith, so eloquent

Quote:

1: What kind of a human being is anyone if he or she thinks that animal rights are more important than black African human rights?

2:Do we justify this forum for propagating such views?

3:PS. "Nice Guy "Wilbur is also known to distort historical facts in his novels in order to support Aparthied before 1993.

hi naki
i put numbers on there so it will be easy to follow this tread.

1. well i wont spend thousands of euros on the black african human rights, most of goverments in africa wont either. when i go to africa it will be on a safari, to see the impressive nature and take a pair of nice trophys, if the black african has used there human rights and killed all there is, then i wont go. no animals=no money

2: since this forum also is about hunting africa. yes i think so, and i dont think i will be the only one.

3:that might be right, i dident think to much of apartheid but then again i dident know much about it, i see on some other sites that the new freedom is not used were well at all. crime is rising all out of proportions. and the next president is from what i hear, allready known as corrupt and a criminal, who thinks mugabe is a swell guy.

thats my two cents.
peter

Contact Us NitroExpress.com