mickey
(.416 member)
13/02/04 01:46 AM
Re: Borrow money to take a Safari?

4sevety

I've got nothing against borrowing money to buy something of a physical nature, like a nice rifle. Every month when you write out the check you can set it down beside you and know what you are paying for. You can sell it and recoup all the money if you need too or you can use it everyday and get your investment back in that manner, like a vehicle

I just don't see a major loan for a vacation. I'm not talking about 3-4 thousand in credit cards but 20-30 thousand in an expensive trip. If you can afford to pay off the loan why can't you just put the money in the bank ahead of time? At least until you get it down to where you only will have to pay for a year or less?

Did you ever think about how much we would spend on an item if we had to pay for everything in cold hard cash. A fistful of Green, or in your case a fistful of Green and Red and Blue and Orange. Real bills, not credit cards and not checks. I think that I would be living in a trailer and driving a 30 year old car or riding a bicycle.

I'm just curous as to how many people do it. Maybe it's me that is strange..... Naw, I'm okay, really, it's everybody else that is strange.... I am alright.... aren't I? Hello? Is anybody there? Helloo. ....Heloo.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com