larcher
(.416 member)
01/11/07 03:58 AM
Re: Larchers 2007 Safari - Zimbabwe

Thank You very much. I am 54 in my body but feel like a nasty kid
I see that You roamed on another forum. In fact Buzz was badly wanting my posting on this forum. Personnally I express reserves with this forum, too many people I cannot stand, forumites as moderators. Some other forumites are fine and I'd love they discuss on NitroExpress forum.

Yesterday, I had a great day. Too much work but I managed to secure enough time to have a great lunch : seafood and white wine (Alsace of course).
Dinner was even better : My taxidermist friend Michel Vaillier and Michel Angelvy outfitter in the CAR came from Paris and were my guests. Sure it was hot (champagne, Alsace Riesling and Chateau Beausejour 1ier grand cru classe St Emilion 1989 to appreciate select cheeses.
And cofee and Plum alcohol especially made by my cousin Luc.
We shared plenty of stories and I am now aware of most of the gossip about central and western Africa hunting.
Yesterday was auctions day in Burkina Faso. My friend Toufic was virtually outbidded, but he managed to keep his wonderful outfit, thanks to his long smart management and his long living in the country. He is now relaxed during 10 years, even though fees will increase, as in every African country.............

No longer lion hunting in Botswana was at the menu : that means that Cameroon, CAR and Burkina would be more busy.

So far a nice day.
Thanks for Your so kind concern

Contact Us NitroExpress.com