paradox_
(.375 member)
29/08/07 06:52 PM
Re: Beware!!!! Large Zimbabwe outfitter doesnt deliver

DoubleD. Thank you. I have being hunting foe nearly 40 years, and only recently have I had enough of my hard earned cash to go dangerous game hunting. I have NOT hunted a lot of Buffalo, African anyway, and I dont beleive I second guessed my PH at any time, but I take your point.
The "conflict" was more like a culmination of events and we could have raised our concerns early in the Safari. As you will know this is a difficult situaton when in a remote location and living in close company with service providers. Our options were to cut the Safari short, or risk an unpleasent confrontation, we chose instead to make the most of what we had, and I have already stated that there were moments of good humour.
At $920/day I dont think it unresonable to expect basics such as equipment and hunters are up to the best possible standard. They do after all call themselves PROFESSIONAL hunters.

DoubleD , no offense taken, these discussions are getting other points of view, as well as ensuring that as " fare paying punters" we are not taken for granted. Thank you

Contact Us NitroExpress.com