allenday
(.333 member)
09/08/07 05:22 AM
Re: African Greed??

My faternal grandpa was fond of saying, "Weight's (think WAIT!) what broke the wagon down!" And he couldn't have been more right, especially when it comes to hunting.

The time to do that African safari you've been dreaming about is RIGHT NOW, not "if", "and", "maybe", or "someday"!

You can do without another new car, or eating out five times a week; you can also do without a new boat, or another Rolex, or a ski trip to Aspen or a new couch, and you can also come with enough guts to tell you wife to lay off another $10,000 shopping spree at the mall in order to help you get to Africa for once, and for possibly the only time. House fluff and assorted other junk you'll never miss anyway can wait for a year or so. Every urban cowboy I can think of has all that stuff and lives that way, but few or none of them have ever been to Africa. You can also have a safe full of rifles that very seldom get used for hunting, like a lot of other guys I know!

Sell off some guns you don't need and put the rest into a safari. Africa won't alwasy be there, it'll never get cheaper, and you won't be getting any younger, you dreams won't get any sweeter, and the entire world is changing fast, so do that safari NOW, in the next year or two, while you still can.

You'll never regret it.............

AD

Contact Us NitroExpress.com