Ripp
(.577 member)
09/06/07 04:16 AM
Re: Buffalos : what kind of trophy hunter are You ?

Good day,

I agree 100% with most of what has been said. I just get tired of individuals making off the hip statements when they really have not done something,know little about it, or make generalized statements and just say whatever -- just to be heard.

I agree with the info stated, in general ALL people are getting soft--that is the nature of the world in which we live--unfortunately,.,I just heard the average kid in the US listens to TV over 2 hours a day..also stated was the fact that the parents that don't allow this and spend more time with their children --the children get in less trouble, better grades and better health.

Back to the buffalo--yes it would stand to reason, if the dominant bull in the heard is removed, the gene pool will be affected. Unfortunately there are those that care more about the immediate gratification versus the welfare of the heard. Tanzania may have the right idea with the 6 yr old or older lion idea. I don't know nor do I have all the answers but we clearly dwell in a sport that has to be actively pursued and managed by the hunters or all will be for nothing.
Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com