NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
23/12/06 05:00 AM
Re: Mark Sullivan & N.E. Safaris

Quote:

I think it was two years ago when Mark brought his lead tracker to the show with him and you could see that this guy hadn't been this far from home and it was probably his first time off of the Dark Continent. It was obvious that those clients who had hunted with Mark and his team remembered this tracker and were just as pleased to see him as they were to see Mark. I dont know MS at all, other than to nod and say hello in the aisles of the shows, but from what I see, he seems a very poilte and attentive fellow.

as an aside, the tracker was not of much assistance to Mark in the booth as he was entirely out of his element, but it was more than obvious that he was happy as hell to be there and I thought it was a class act on MS part to have brought him to see the "other side of the hunt"

That's rather cool of him to provide his tracker with that experience. And we would just be "out of our elements" at a big native party I think he is environment.

While on that subject ie the tracker. On my first safari my wife, I, the PH and the PHs tracker had the opportunity to do two or more flights as game spotters on a live game helicopter capture operation. It was the first time Judea, the tracker had ever been in a plane or chopper. He enjoyed it a lot.

Some of the trackers when they speak enough English to be able to chat with, turn out to be quite nice guys and characters.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com