allenday
(.333 member)
12/12/06 02:45 AM
Re: Mark Sullivan & N.E. Safaris

I've known Mark and his entire family for over 12 years, and I spoke with him just last week. Mark and I have hunted together twice in Tanzania, and I've been in his videos 'Sudden Death', 'Death Rush', plus a non-shooting cameo in 'In The Face of Death'.

Mark's a great, great PH -- make no mistake about it -- and he not only treats his clients and staff with the utmost respect, but he knocks himself out all day, everyday to collect the finest trophy animals possible for his clients, as his videos and book 'Death And Double Rifles' would demonstrate.

Quite honestly, I've never hunted with a better PH, and I've hunted with more than a few, all of whom were truly excellent professionals. Mark's fun to hunt with. He's up and ready to go with a cheerful, positive attitude every single day of the week, and he's someone you can talk about any subject under the sun with in an intelligent manner. Mark is in superb physical condition, and he is a very, very light drinker, lifts weights when he gets back to camp from the safari day, plus he eats healthy food and keeps his mind occupied constructively.

I haven't followed Mark's every move, but when I've hunted with him, we hunted everything straight-up, 100% ethically, and mostly on foot, in the traditional manner. The animals I shot were the animals I brought home, and absolutely nothing was wasted of left on the ground. Without exception, I did all my own shooting, and Mark's never done any of the killing for me. I haven't engaged in any charges with him, either, nor would I want to unless it was out of sheer necessity.

I know this much: Indirectly, Mark has sold a lot of dangerous game safaris, double-rifles, and hunting videos for many of the very people who claim to despise him without actually knowing him............

AD

Contact Us NitroExpress.com