shakari
(.400 member)
02/05/06 01:41 AM
Re: Croc!

Shee -it, sounds like you guys have it at least as bad as we do! -

Last year, I was in a croc blind with another client and we watched a pretty nice flatdog slowly cruise up to the bait.... we waited and sure enough he pulled himself out of the water and made himself comfortable next to the bait..... the client was ready to go and the flatdog was in a good position..... so he took the shot. The croc just turned over once - but got into the water and floated belly up which is usually a good sign. - We went over to the water and the tracker and I went in up to our waists with two long poles we had cut previously...... after a lot of very careful prodding we moved the flattie to the bank and then pulled hin onto shore by his tail....... dragged him up the bank, got him posed for photos (including rearranging his sharp end and then started washing him down. I guess it took about half an hour. As we finished, the client said, "Oh shit, look at his eye!" -

After all that time, the ugly bastard woke up and started walking back to the water! - fortunately I was able to get the client to whack it again and this time his lights went out for good......... bloody funny though!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com