markhyoung
(.224 member)
02/04/06 03:37 AM
REALLY affordable Tanzania RATES EXTENDED TO '07

Guys,

A while back I posted our rates for Mahenge North and because we started so late marketing it we still have a lot of unsold quota. Adam asked me yesterday to re-advertise these hunts at new discounted rates.

This is what we can offer:

1x1 7 days $7900 per hunter
2x1 7 days $6500 per hunter
4x2 7 days $6000 per hunter

We maybe able to discount the $29950 16 day cats also. Contact me if yo ulike to talk about it.

All these hunts allow 2 buffalo and 1 each wildebeest, hartebeest, impala, warthog and zebra per hunter. This is not a split the license scam.

We also can offer any of these hunts as 14 full hunting days alowing 4 buffalo and 2 of all the plains game for double the above rates.

Included:

All government fees
Dip/pack
2 gun permits
Road transfer from Dar Es Salaam

Not included:

Trophy fees
Charter if you choose
Int. flight
Hotels in Dar if necessary
Trophy shipping
Gratuities

Expectations for even a 2x1 seven day safari should be 2 hardheaded buffalo between 36"-38" per hunter.

If you didn't read my other post on Mahenge you might want to know that the camp will be new this year, full time anti-poaching is in place, equipment and vehicles are new. Paul Horsley will be the resident PH and he is presently running the anti-poaching there so he will be very familiar with the area before any clients arrive.

Contact me anytime with questions.

Mark

Contact Us NitroExpress.com