jorge
(.275 member)
28/03/06 05:20 AM
Re: DG ETHICS-HARVEST or SHOWDOWN?

Suffice to say Marshall Ney "screwed the pooch" at Waterloo in wasting all that fine cavalry, but then again Grouchy (sp?) didn't help matter either but I digress....

Allen is the only one here that's hunted with the man and Allen's integrity is beyond reproach so what he states is good enough for me. I must admit I do enjoy Mak's videos, particularly his older ones, but one thing is certain; Client marksmanship, especially most of the ones carrying doubles is absolutely horrendous so I think Mark is professionally compelled to do a lot of shooting in order to AVOID having to chase a wounded animal into the tall grass.

Now having said that, his videos have to be taken in context of their raison d' etre, that is, to make money. All of his clients know full well what is going on and are on board with the plan. I don't think I would subscribe to it, but then again I don't like hunting with hounds and shooting animals off trees.

If you do it, that's your business and that is what Mark's videos are, just business. As far as "honor' is concerned, I hold that accolade almost in "god status" in my line of work and animals just don't rate it. jorge

Contact Us NitroExpress.com