larcher
(.416 member)
16/02/06 02:47 AM
Re: Back from Central Africa Rep, happy to be ali

Hi alls,

Sorry to keep You waiting. I fear I have been dishonnest.

In french we would call it "sensationalisme".

In fact, the situation is so bad that most of the people is starving, mostly the state employees. I have been asked to shoot the most coveted game, the baboon, to feed state employees who arrived in camp to check us. In fact they come to be fed. And the smoked baboon is the epitome of gastronomy. I shot not less than 4 baboons to please them. Unlike us, the prefered the meat is the smoked one. Most of the time, we the whites, are eating fried meat or kebabs.
Yes we do eat baboon....warthog, buff,eland, duiker, bushpig, bushbuck, snake, and LEOPARD.
We couldn't have a try at human meat.
In the CAR, at any time, every thing may go amiss, people mainly. Anyhow casual cannibalism is fairly rare. Cannibalism mostly occur when the lunatics from Zaire (former Belgian Congo or Democratic Popular Republic of Congo, or Lunacyland or Rapeland or Whiteseatersland or Lumumbaland) are invading the country to give a hand to a wannabe president in the CAR. Hats off, the thugs from Sudan and Chad aren't this cannibals.
My report is still on the loom.
I have got the Chikungunya virus, the one which is crippling Reunion Island and Mauritius. Bouts after bouts, during more than one month I am suffering from arthritis, which makes my moral low.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com