Grizzly
(.333 member)
13/01/06 10:07 AM
Re: Using elephant hide.

I suppose Mick, but if they debriefed me and confiscated my boots, I would have to bastardize Adam's tag line - "Elk love me, and women love me more"

And 375, you are starting to worry me

I also have a pair or roo boots. They are soft, but damn they are tuff. I used them when I rode a motorcycle, which is these days a suicide attempt near any large city in the states.

I also have a roo jacket. You can wear the damn thing in the rain and it makes it better. Wear leather in the rain, and it destroys it. Wore it on a trip to San Fran once, and a pair of gentlemen who were obviously a pair commented about my faux paux of wearing leather in the rain. Hell, rain on a roo flight jacket just adds character.

I did not comment, since that would have be an invitation to a fashion discussion; a discussion that I am not predisposed to carry on. But I was ILLEGAL in CALIFORNIA. They also ban any roo products.

If there is enough initerest at the Dallas Convention, I will accept contributions NOT to appear in the OZ ensemble

Or to appear with it. Imagine if you showed this to your wives or girlfriends (or both). They would look at you and think you were fresh meat! Hey, I am on to something here....

Rusty, care to start a calendar?

Contact Us NitroExpress.com