shakari
(.400 member)
06/08/03 03:47 AM
Re: Buff in the Selous Reserve

Hi Mpofu,

I've known Tony for many years, and he's a nice guy. I'm not sure what he's currently offering, but I suggest that you check that all of the numerous taxes, licences, conservation fees etc are all included in his price. (They are in mine) check that the dipping and crating of trophies and delivery to a shipping agent in Dar es Salaam is included (it is in mine) Also check that all charter flights are included in his price. (they are in mine) The first Buffalo (it is in mine)...... and then check where you will be hunting. The area I use is one of the best in the entire Selous. some areas in the Selous are better than others. There are also a lot of areas adjacent to the Selous that are next to useless...... poached rotten and full of woodcutters and squatters.

I offer a very good quality hunt and feel its well worth the money. I am also well aware that there are a few cheaper hunts available than my offerings........ however, I also know the areas and I know that clients come home disappointed.

If you want a good quality hunting area, camp, vehicles and trophies then they don't come right at the bottom of the market.

Hope I've answered all your questions, but if not, please feel free to contact me either here or by e-mail.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com