NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
18/10/23 09:24 PM
Re: Comments on captive breeding of lions

Quote:

We all hunt primarily because we enjoy it.

... and as a hunter you have in some way to calm your guilty conscience when killing animals.

I enjoy hunting.

And I feel no guilt about hunting at all.

No more guilt than killing a farm beast for meat. I feel guilty or remorse when an animal is not shot cleanly. Mistakes happen in real life.

It's natural for true humans to hunt and kill. Man is a carnivore/omnivore. Carnivores kill other carnivores. It's natural.

Is it machismo to hunt lions? Well few of us are wet lace panty wearing inner city gayboys ....

I haven't hunted lions, leopards or anything other than feral cats. I'd love to though. No canned lions, expensive wild cats only. A PAC hunt is I won the "lottery".

Some people hate anyone who kills an elephant. I got sworn at once for forty five minutes by a drunk surgeon winery owner at a dinner. He was the husband of his wife who owned a business which is a client of my wife. Else I probably would have socked him hard ...

Some don't like shooting a giraffe. They're pretty dumb.

Foxes are another animal no one eats. Yet they are a great animal to hunt. Smart, wiley. Good fun to hunt. And a service to hunt, pests, destructive, especially here.

I hunt dingoes. Have to get a pure bred skin one day.

I'd love to hunt wolves one day.

I have no problem people shooting coyotes as well.

No one eats these.

Btw people DO eat lions.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions for their own actions.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com