NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
29/08/23 01:52 AM
Re: My Honeymoon Photo Album

Quote:

"A lion cares not for the opinions of sheep."

A delightfully arrogant quotation from the "Game of Thrones" TV Series.

I've been mentioning writing stories and articles, finally after years of short story posts. I think a "Safari Journal" approach is a brilliant idea. Written short stories, with good images illustrating, word processor self published and printed. Printing the articles and stories, other images, maps, etc, scanned or photos, onto ohoto quality paper. Bound or inserted into a leather bound book or album. Put a risk, or USB stick or similar in the cover with an digital copy, more photos, videos, audio etc.

Parts added to a Ezine. Or used as the basis for magazine articles, books etc.

A project!

Safari Journals, Trip Journals, Safari trip or individual hol8day Photo Albums are an excellent idea. I've always planned for one after each. I culled my 1994 Safari's 600nto 800 images down to maybe 60 to 80 for my big leather photo album. Later trips are more like 6000 images. The curse of digital cameras. Usually when one comes home after several weeks away, work calls .. procrastination presents. Going through old images awakens memories.

A permanent record, one can be remembered through it. If ones heirs doesn't throw it in the bin.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com