NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
28/02/21 06:10 PM
Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story

Quote:

John Hahn
I don't particularly like the excessive back slapping, high fives and cheers when an animal is taken. And I don't like seeing tape measures immediatley pulled out. AND I don't like the clients who only smile AFTER the tape measurements are confirmed ... AND I don't like sad faces like I might have as I enjoed the hunt and now my hunt is finished, with the trophy on the ground ... I guess someone will always dislike somthing ....

· 28 m

Adolf Kleinhans
John Hahn
exactly 100% correct Sir

· 21 m

Bugs Van Heerden
badge icon
John Hahn
I absolutely believe "each to his own". But what happened here was different. It was to deliberately tease the antis with lewd or suggestive behavior. She offered herself as a steriotype that so many antis despise and confirmed their bias against that steriotype. But worst of all, is the attention she is drawing from neutral non-hunters who are able to see logic in the good work hunting does for conservation. Its also a sucker punch to those who have worked so hard to portray hunting in a favorable light. - And those people include non-hunter academics or conservation practitioners.

· 15 m

John Hahn
Adolf Kleinhans
What I do like seeing is females hunting. They are the mass of the "middle" being complained about here, and them hunting shows the masses of nin hunting females a fellow female hunting. The reason the antis absolutely HATE young females hunting.

· 14 m

Adolf Kleinhans
John Hahn
I agree. As simple proof of how this lady is not at all in the wrong is by going on to, for example, Instagram where the "younger generations" tend to spend more time. There you will find male, and lots of female, hunters with dozens of thousands of followers doing exactly what marelize did with nobody complaining. Older and younger generations alike want to hunt and all that is required for images like this to not be a problem is for the hunting & outdoors communities to stop bending the knee - especially on Facebook. Anti hunters are in the minority, but they've got way to much time on their hands allowing them to shout louder.

· 5 m

John Hahn
Bugs Van Heerden
She posted a story on her personal public page. It was picked up and sensationalised by gutter UK press and also by a fudd.
ALL of my pages, groups, forums are more or less public. Because I believe being open, confident and honest about shooting and hunting is a plus. And helps educate those who do not hunt or shoot.
I have educated many of the "middle" over the last twenty years.
I do not try to educate the extreme antis, as it is a wast eof time and resources.
The story of Merelize's that is claimed to be gone, I could still see it yesterday. Or a very similar post. Maybe facebook took it down briefly from a complaint.
The main gripe seems to be the displaying of a giraffe hear in relation to a Valentine's Day hunt. What is so wrong about that?
The anits show their natures by their extreme hateful comments wishing the usual death, har., evil against a femal hunter. This is always the case nowadays.

· 5 m

John Hahn
Adolf Kleinhans
It is a rare female hunter among my friends list whether a celebrity or an average person, who has NOT been attacked by the anits for her hunting posts. and a great many by the gutter press.
Hells Bells, I have been left out! Crusty boring old male ... 😉

· 3 m

John Hahn
Adolf Kleinhans
BTW I run a forums as well. Years ago I posted an elephant hunting story and photos by a Shooters Party politican and member of Parliamnet. Hismale elephant photo appeared on the front page of a Sydney newspaper attacking him. It was pinched from my forums. At the time the guy said, it was good press for him ... he might say different nowadays I don't know. BUT the photo and story was a good respectful one. The anits will always twist anything to make it appear bad. And elephant hunting is one of the easiest they have to make it hateful for Joe Blow Public. After all "elephant are endangered of extinction after all" even in elephant numerous Zimbabwe ... (not of course).

Contact Us NitroExpress.com