NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
28/02/21 05:50 PM
Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story

Quote:

John Hahn
If it was a man in the photo would TA Opre be so upset and find it so distateful. I think not. Typical of the antis who get really upset by pretty girls hunting and enjoying it.
" Is this a responsible, ethical hunter in today’s modern changing world? "
I don't see any commentary about how the hunt was conducted. So your comments are irrelevant.
"Sportsman - YOU are the minority. You are a very small minority. Keep posting content which looks disrespectful towards wildlife (especially what I call zoo animals) and it won’t be long before YOUR minority finds recreational hunting banned or regulated out of existence. Have class. Use YOUR brain. Taunting YOUR adversaries doesn’t elevate you very far up the food chain. "
YOU YOUR YOUR YOU - it is obvious TA Opre does not include himself in the hunting fraternity
I have seen his posts before. Usually show ths antii bias.
I don't see ANYTHING wrong with a huntress holding a heart. It is a heart. A piece of meat. Maybe she is showing it displaying the bullet hole and the clean quick honest kill. Or maybe the size of it. It will not doubt get eaten.
As has been said, any REAL hunter has held the heart of his or her quarry.
Standing beside her killed animal. Only antis see this as a negative. Or bitter healous sorts of hunters who can't do it themselfes. So no one should. The anti hunters of the UK who shoot tame captive bred pheasants are often examples.
So she has her arms out. Big Deal. A giraffe is a big animal. Maybe TA Opre would prefer she sit there her head in her hands sobbing at the inhumanity at the murder of a "zoo animal".
"Zoo animal". No it is not. It is a wild animal in a natural environment.
Your sheer ignorance and bias is displayed again and again.
A lot of people are swayed by negative comments by images which are not negative. Called the mob. The anti mob. Ruled by ignorant emotion.
I haven't so far wanted to hunt a giraffe, a bit too easy IMO. But nice skins and good eating if not too old. For those that want to hunt them ethically and sportingly, why not ...

· 2 d · Edited

Bugs Van Heerden
badge icon
John Hahn
so here is a question. What net benefit can you think of to hunting or conservation does the selling of this story to the media contribute? If there is no benefit to the activity that you enjoy, then who is profiting from this? I say again. Its delivering click bait to the antis. Its counter productive.

· 2 d

John Hahn
Having seen the original story AND the Mirror gutter rag post, where is the evidence of any "selling of this story" ?
Its simple and I will keep it that way for slow people.
The UK old fleet stret gutter press troll the net and world for cheap sensational stories. They make them sensational even if they are not originally. The will troll social media and then produce an anti huntign story. The UK press will always emphasize the price of the hunt. It appeals to their class hatred and class warfare sensationalisation as well.
Any huinting is bad per them. They also hate trophy hunting.
Actually they probably don't hate it at all. It is just them creating bullshit stories to sell their crap newspapers.
If youare female and a hunter, they love to pile shot on them.
Just like fudds on the internet like to do as well.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com