NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
28/02/21 05:15 PM
Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story

Quote:

Andrew Baldry
Merelize would have known that this display would go viral and she now has the public attention that she sought. I cannot see how this Valentine stint will sour the entire hunting industry but it certainly does it no favors. There are hundreds if not thousands of hunted animals being posted on social media daily. There are more women hunting than there has ever been which certainly puts a different stance on the 'small dick syndrome' that the ARA's have always flouted!

· 2 d

Michael Angelides
Andrew Baldry
ditto

Quote:

John Hahn
So Andrew Baldry
and michael Michael Angelides
, I decided to hunt a buffalo for my 50th Birthday. I took photos of the hunt, wrote a story, took trophy photos of it. I could have dispolayed its heart in a photo if I wanted.
So questions for two outfitters:
1. Am I unenthical because I wrote a story and showed trophy photos?
2. If I showed the heart in a photo with a bullet hole through it, does that make it unethical?
3. Am I more ethical because it was a 50th Birthday hunt and not a Valentines Day hunt?
4. Am I more ethical because I am a man and not a young pretty woman?
5. Is hunting so unethical and should someone be ashamed to show photos of themselves with a hunted animal?
6. Do you regard the shooting of a "zoo animal" as unethical even if it is in the wild anda wild animal?

Contact Us NitroExpress.com