NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
26/10/20 03:03 PM
Re: Headstamp for Africa.

Quote:

they make shit up as they go..so you never know what u r getting

This is the simplest answer The snoobabs makes shit up as they go. Either because they have monkey brains, or are grumpy that day, you annoy them for some reason, perhaps they don't like your nose or something, they just want to ffff you around, OR just want to "TAX" you and pocket the bribe.

The last. TOO MANY people pay way too early and WAY TOO MUCH, and they reason it happens so much. Never paid the C@nts a bribe in my life. Including when asked outright for "beer money" had Jo'burg airport. Ffff them. I did worry a bit when leaving in case they remembered me and decided to loose my firearms.

Realistically Jo'burg is pretty easy by Snoobab African standards. Louis at Afton did once find out about a warehouse filled with "lost" firearms ...

I once spent a day trying to organise export permits, forex permits etc for more than "US$100 of souvenirs imported into Zimbabwe " (from Zambia, Tanzania etc and stupidly told the truth on an entry form). I went to the Reserve Bank, different govt offices etc. SHOULD HAVE JUST GREASED THE WHEELS AT THE BEGINNING! Ended up going to the airport and sending the stuff in a box unaccompanied on a plane. No documentation.

Snoobabs.

More and more we have white arsed snoobab species in Australia as well.

Matt, I think those headstamps are fine most of the time. Shit may and will happen. Part of the fun in snoobabland.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com