Ripp
(.577 member)
21/02/20 10:12 AM
Re: plains game packing list

Quote:

Quote:

Possibly headed to Tanzania in Sept..If it turns out, will take the same...

And will take 2 rifles, my WR 470 Double and probably a .375 for PG..

Wow, that sounds like a wonderful trip coming up. Don't get eaten by a lion or squashed by an elephant or trampled by a buffalo before Oct/Nov! You can tell me all about it I hope.

Good to see someone is doing a safari! And take lots of photos and some stories. I imagine cape buffalo is on the menu from the choice of firearms. Elephant? Selous or somewhere else? How did it pop up with so little pre-booking, someone drop out?

I want to go to! One day I hope before the Human Extinction Crisis happens, international trophy hunting is banned, African wildlife areas all turned under the plow soon after ... I want to hunt the Selous for buffalo and plains game. And when lotto comes in a 21/28 day full bag safari.

My hunting buddy I have told you about, who does about 6-8 hunting trips per year around the planet.
He is currently in Africa..Cameroon to be exact..Texted me on his way there as he had a layover ..said he plans to head back over to Tanzania later this year..Sept.... has been working on it and wanted to know if I can make it.. I told him I would let him know when he gets back.. hopefully he does as he took along my Swaro binos...

I have never been to Tanzania.. one of my bucket list places to go.. and yes, most of all, the Selous is where I really want to go to..

Yes, buffalo is certainly on the menu.. along with some PG species that can only be hunted there..

Contact Us NitroExpress.com