larcher
(.416 member)
15/06/05 01:34 AM
Ultra HOT BURKINA FASO

HI All

This week long I was in big trouble.
Now I think I am in shape and I want to have fun before facing God.
I think the hottest place in Africa is the Burkina Faso.
I am not sure I’ll live this long, so I decided to have a try in Burkina one more time.
In fact 2 close friends never were in Africa. So I decided to coax them to go to Burkina in the wonderful camp of our friend Touffic.
Touffic is one of the best outfitters in the Burkina Faso. One can hunt big game in his over 150 000 ha ( 250 000 acres) territory, and birds on his over 200 0000 ha or 333 000 acres territory.
One may not shoot more than 3 big games in a week. Often we are shooting big game in the morning. So we can have big time with a splendid aperitif, a gastronomic dinner and a comfortable siesta alone or not. In the afternoon from 4 O’clock it’s birds’ time. Around a waterhole we’ll shoot about 200 cartridges on pigeons and the devilish sandgrouse.
Back in the camp, we’ll enjoy the birds’ legs with Ricard or Champagne, white wine or beer with the few other guests, Frenchmen or Europeans. Some will come from the big game hunting territory and we’ll have to feast the lucky ones who got the odd buff or roan.
We’ll have to enjoy the real genious French cooking elaborated with ultra-fresh vegetables and fruits right from the gardens around. The white wine will be exactly cold, the red wine will not be the best because in Africa every week is like 3 months to mature the wine. Lucky the Champagne will be exactly what we want.
Sure too many damsels will jump on us and pray God we’ll be still strong enough to fend them off.
I’ll invite the Professor Boutonnet. He was the boss of the game dept. in Ivory Coas and Burkina 20 years ago. He was extracted from the Burkina in a hurry when his 2 trackers were killed. He is one of the best connoisseurs of Africa and most of the African minister are obeying him.

Is it some of You interested in big game, birds, booze, stunning cooking and too much damsels? In Burkina Faso the motto is " Fidelity or condom."

Contact Us NitroExpress.com