Alan
(.224 member)
01/01/03 07:55 PM
All the Best from African Hunter Magazine

Hey John,

I'm up late from ringing in the New Year and just got your e-mail announcing your new forum. Congratulations on a job well done.

I was just trying yesterday to post on your old MSN forum but it never would let me in even with the correct password or new user name and password! I'm glad you are shed of MSN, it should help the traffic to this site.

I was just wanting to respond to your message about being the 100th registered member and winning the Sporting Shooter magazine with the Babes and Boars calendar. I just got it in the mail and you were right about there being some rather lekker sheilas gracing the covers. Quite amazing that they didn't have a spot of mud on them!

Anyhow, I'd go back to Oz tomorrow but I'm all caught up in this Africa thing and can't spare the cost of a good Top End hunt. I was there in August 1998 and hunted buffalo out of Ramingining with Joe Wilson of Murwangi Station, then flew up to the Cobourg Peninsula with Brenton Hurt and took a banteng at Danger Point.

After three African safaris, I must say that there's been nothing as grueling as hunting in Arnhemland with Murwangi Joe. Less than two months after we returned to the States, Joe got hammered and damn near lost his right arm to a croc. A hell of a gruesome tale that would have killed a lesser man, but that's a story for another time.

Best Regards,

Alan Bunn

Contact Us NitroExpress.com