NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
01/01/03 03:02 PM
Re: Cape Buffalo Hunt Raffle, Klaserie, South Africa

Re-posted from previous message board

Frederik has asked me and I have agreed to collect any ticket purchases from Australia, and hold them until the raffle is sold out. Then I will forward the funds en-mass to him. Your tickets however will be allocated when I receive the funds.

Also for Australian hunters the tickets can be purchased using Australian dollars ($A) at the price of A$100 which is the equivalent of the US$55 ticket price. The exchange rate today is $US 0.55 : $A 1.00 so this works out pretty well. So you don't need to worry about getting a US$ draft. So the price to you is fixed at A$100 per ticket.

Personnel cheques, money orders etc can be made out to the following payee and sent to the address below.

Payee:
Nitro Express Pty Ltd

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 791
Nuriootpa SA 5355
Australia

Price:
A$100 per ticket. Can buy as many as you want. 150 tickets maximum to be sold.

Please include:
Your name and address. Plus phone and email address. Also your alias on NitroExpress.com

Other:
[list]
  • I will hold the funds in trust until I have been informed the raffle is sold out.
  • As I receive ticket purchases I will forward the information to Safari-Hunt and you will be allocated a ticket number.
  • The ticket register will be publicly available on the web and the draw will be conducted using a publicly verifiable manner which will at random select the winning number.
  • If the raffle is not sold out, I will send you a refund.
  • I am not connected with this raffle other than helping facilitate the collection and sending of purchases to South Africa. Safari-Hunt is operating the raffle in South Africa. I am not receiving any consideration for doing this. I am doing it to help with the raffle and provide a benefit for NitroExpress.com members.

I think this represents a great opportunity to have a chance at hunting in Cape Buffalo in the wild in South Africa. At US$55x150 tickets the total price including daily rates represents even less than you would usually pay in SAf just for trophy fees!

I or Safari-Hunt will post more information including more photos.

• Contact Us NitroExpress.com