FlatTop45
(.300 member)
21/04/17 07:39 AM
Re: Hunter eaten by Crocodiles

Saw this late last night. When I read the headline, I knew that a certain segment of the population would just have to chime in to make crass and horrible comments about this unfortunate incident. "Good riddance...", "That psychopath got what he deserved...", "Karma's a bitch pal...", etc., etc., ad nauseam. After one particularly nasty statement, the commenter wrote "Bua-ha-ha-ha-ha!" which I'm sure is supposed to be a representation of an evil laugh. Sick bastard! Of course, there were more than a few supportive comments, (along with the expected anti-Trump comment here and there), but the majority of them were negative. Their general vibe seemed to be that Mother Nature got her revenge against this "evil" person. Really? And what of the all the other people that are taken by crocodiles throughout the world every year? To many rural Africans and Indonesians, the danger from crocs is a part of daily life.

What of them? Were their deaths payment for some slight against Nature too? Are crocodiles her avenging angels of choice?

The people who made those comments claim to love animals, yet where is their love for their fellow man? I mean, this man had a family. Where is their sympathy for his wife and children?

It just amazes me that there are so many clueless people in the world.

Sad....

J

Contact Us NitroExpress.com