Rell
(.375 member)
27/02/17 10:30 PM
Re: Eland and Lions--Cameroon--2017

Ripp,

Very memorable Eland. That's the way you want to take one, not on the first days!

The buff looks hard bossed and pretty good, I saw maybe a dozen bulls up close and maybe one or two was any bigger, I think that's a good representative head.

I've done some digging and apperantly there is a faction within Air France that does not want guns and ammo on the same plane. Your baggage story and mine are becoming the norm not the exception. I have heard that Ethiopian Airways is going to start a direct Douala from JFK flight, I have my fingers crossed.

The jam with the Sako is disheartening. Do you think a controlled round feed action would have prevented the issue?

A crappy PH can ruin a trip, been there and unfortunately done that. All things considering you turned lemons into lemon aid, good on ya mate.

I am seriously considering using the camp rifle for Bongo next year, it is such a hassle that travel with a back pack and small duffel as carry on makes a lot of sense.

I plan on going back in 2018 for Bongo/Sitatunga and 2019 for Eland/Buffalo again. As bad as the travel is it's an awesome place to hunt!

Thanks for sharing.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com