Ripp
(.577 member)
20/02/17 03:27 AM
Re: Cameroon 2017

Quote:

Rip went right after me, different outfitter. I'm very curious to hear his experience.

You have to bribe the police, customs inspector, army and the baggage handlers at each airport. Plus 2 or 3 road blocks both police and army. My estimate is around $800 total.

The hunting outfitter also employs a fixer and he handed out a few small bribes that I did not have to reimburse.

I am just working my way home from Hawaii..sitting in Seattle this morning waiting for my afternoon connecting flight..a bit out of it-- 4 hours of sleep..

Should have my story up this coming week..YES..lots of corruption..but I did NOT give anything in the form of money..but my friend lost $100 from one of the security guys in the airport..they told me I had an item in my carryon that was illegal and I needed a friend (bribe) in order to take it through..I grabbed my bag and told him I have enough friends and walked away. I fully expected them to stop me but I think my attitude took him completely off guard as he let me walk away..they did steal two little dolls I had bought for my kids out of my bag...they are a bunch of thieving SOB's no doubt...

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com